Monday, February 7, 2011

Holy Hell

I'm freaking out you guys. I have court tomorrow against Fuck Face because he just.can't.let.it.go. He's taken me to court numerous times before, and those were always nerve wracking events because I still have a terrible visceral reaction to him. (My therapist assures me that this is totally normal for someone with PTSD). In the past though, Beloved Fiance' was always there to help me through. He would celebrate with me if we won and help me hold my shit together if we lost (stupid stupid older than shit judge)! But of course, he's NOT here this time and I am an absolute fucking wreck. I've got 2 good friends coming with me thank Bob!

My lawyer seems confident but he's kind of a schmuck at times so who knows. I know I'm making myself sick but I can't seem to stop. I have been shaking all day. I'll let ya'll know what happens tomorrow. In the mean time purdy purdy please send me all the good mojo you can. Kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment